Generative Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My gang application

Go down

My gang application Empty My gang application

Post by Jay_Sawyer Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:07 am

Your character name:Jay_Sawyer

Family name:Glocc 16 Crips

Family trades(Guns,drugs or both):

Members(Character) names:
Ill get members soon.

Rank names:
R6-OG
R5-Thug
R4-Old Cuz
R3-Cuz
R2-Young Cuz
R1-Outsider

Screenshots of Roleplay:
My gang application 301es89
My gang application 2u8co55
My gang application 1252r1t

Family Story:It all started somewhere in Los Santos, there had been a baby born. They said he was born with a rattle and a grenade in his hand. It isn't a story about a person who grew up to become a Messiah or a superhero who would save the world. Jay Sawyer, he was named Jay. The child was found abandoned by his parents left for the will of God, he was wrapped up in a old towel, there was a gun laying beside the baby with it's safety off, as if somebody wanted to kill it but changed their mind. The newborn was taken into the adoption house of Saint Joseph, there he had spent the first couple of years of his life, he had learned to write and read. Everybody noticed that there was something special about Jay, he was growing up faster than the other kids. He attempted to understand everything, even the things that were not understandable for adults. Soon he has chosen to turn against the policies of the adoption house and he escaped, by himself the child was wondering around the streets of little Mexico.
At some point, something shiny lead the boy into a dark alley somewhere behind a building. His curiosity was so strong he ran towards it, there he saw a silver chain which was reflecting the sun-shine into his eyes. He had picked it up and turned around to notice a huge man behind himself. The man leaned down towards Jay as he quickly gripped a hold of his throat and raised him up in the air with one hand, he inspected him closely as the child began to choke, he threw the boy over his shoulder as he walked down along the alley. The man walked into a old housing flat. There he went up the stairs as he approached a man with a cyan bandanna covering his face and a AK-47 over hanging off his shoulder on a strap. He has said something to him in a different language, which was really different from Spanish which he knew. The man has stepped aside as he shut up the door and let him inside, the room was packed with people which had weapons out, he could smell gunpowder in the air.
The man walked into a separate room as he let Jay down from his shoulder. The child had halted there quietly and followed the man with his eyes without saying a word. The man has walked around Jay. The door had shut. Jay turned around and spotted a large man sitting behind a desk with a cigar in his mouth, the man had whispered in the large mans ear as they both chuckled. The large man stood up and struggled to fit between the desk and the wall as he approached Jay as he said "My name is Liam, what is your name?", Jay has never heard anybody speak English. He didn't know what to say as he stared into the mans eyes. He has spoke again "¿Cómo te llamas, hijo?" but this time he understood the man as he smiled firmly towards him and said that his name was Jay. The large man nodded at the man who had brought him to this place and said "You will teach him English, he's going on export". A few years after that day, Jay was taught how to speak English. Not only that he was taught how to use weapons and how to kill people.Jay was a different person, he was almost a perfect assassin and became the leader of the gang by then.

Jay_Sawyer

Back to top Go down