Generative Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jay_Sawyer application.

2 posters

Go down

Jay_Sawyer application. Empty Jay_Sawyer application.

Post by Jay_Sawyer Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:34 am

Account name:Jay_Sawyer

Why should you be an admin?I want to become a part of the staff team because i've noticed that the server needs a lot of worried admins who care about reports and duties in general. The morning we rarely see an admin online, it is tiring to report while no one is online to check it. There are surely many different things that are required of a Moderator. Being polite, friendly and patient is one of the most important things that are required of an admin.
There surely are many other requirements but I have only listed the most important ones.
Well basically I would like to be part of the administration team to be able to participate in the current changes that are taking place within this community. Well basically now I have personally witnessed people who are willing to do things to change the server and help aid it to become a better place. I also believe that it is about high time that we, members of Generative Roleplay, start supporting those people by assisting wherever possible and I honestly see this as a chance to fit myself in and be part of the change that takes place within the community. I have experiences from various different situations which will surely aid me if I happen to make it through to the administration team. I am more than interested to be part of the admin team to be able to aid new players and assist them wherever possible. I believe that this is a chance for me and many others to participate in making Generative Roleplay a better place. I would like to be part of the admin team because I have surely gained various and numerous different experiences from my time here in Generative Roleplay and I believe that this is a chance to pass on my experience and knowledge to someone else who is in need of it. I see this as a chance for me to become another person who helps in making Generative Roleplay another glamorous place where people could be assisted as soon as it becomes possible and in the best quality that it could be done in. I would like to be part of the team because I would like to help people in the best possible and in the most professional way that it could possibly be done in.I would be a great addition to the administration team since I would like to believe that I?m a dedicated person to what I do.

How would you improve the server?
I think i would improve the server more active due my knowledge and experience in roleplay.Doing stuffs that is important to the server and helping players in need.The most important thing is to finish all the works need to be done.
I can offer this community as a Admin Member:

Dedication
Activity
Good knowledge of roleplay and server rules
Good grammar
High maturity level
I follow the server rules and I will enforce them if this position is given to me

Print of stats:I cant post a stats due to im new at the server.Trust me ,that im active and im going to do all the best i can

Jay_Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Jay_Sawyer application. Empty Re: Jay_Sawyer application.

Post by Admin Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:04 pm

Greetings Jay!

You need atleast 100 PH to be an admin.

Repost this when you reached 100 PH.

Sincerely Phil

Admin
Admin

http://gtrp.superforum.pro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay_Sawyer Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:12 pm

AĆ­ght

Jay_Sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down